PARENT AS COACH IN ORGANISATIONS
Over 40 years, Erickson Coaching International has been delivering coach training programs in over 85 countries and this program offers foundational coach training for solution-focused conscious parenting.
Research over the past ten years on Solution-Focused Coaching with parents and their children demonstrates that coaching parents, children, teens and family systems reduces the stress in family situations and provides key skills for the family to flourish. All family member’s mature and grow. This also impacts the way people show up in all other areas of engagement including work situations. It has been demonstrated over the years that balanced family environment supports productivity and efficiency at work.
*This course is recognized by the International Coach Federation (ICF) and is accredited as a Continuing Coach Education program.
The program is implemented in corporate environments where:
BENEFITS FOR ORGANISATIOS
The New Generation Parent – Parent as Coach is a twoday experiential training that serves as a SMART benefit for organizations. Companies Invest in it to enable their people to be successful not only in their work, but also in their personal life with their families and more:
- The program supplements the package for additional benefits and bonuses
- Builds trust in the employer
- Increases engagement
- Strongly impacts communication and interpersonal relationships within teams
- Improves work/life balance
- Provides result oriented communication skills that are directly applicable in the work environment as well.
The program enhances the relationships both at home and at work. Deepens trust and creates a warm human-to-human bonds between people.
BENEFITS FOR PARTICIPANTS
The interactive program is based on the contemporary coach approach and develops vital multi-applicable value-based skills, such as:
- Building trust and listening with understanding
- Solution-focused thinking
- Asking open-ended, forward-driven questions that evoke meaningful conversations
- Story telling that engages and provokes the creativity
- Outcome frame communication
- Constructive, solution-focused feedback
The program provides knowledge of the most recent discoveries in neuroscience about how thought works, how to stimulate creativity and how to develop potential. It helps families to go smoothly through the challenging teenage period of the child and gives confidence to parents that an independent and capable person is being raised.
THEY TRUSTED US
They are investing in the future!
They train their employees to be New Generation Parents.
Invest in the FUTURE:
We will be happy to meet you and tell you more about the program, share our successful experience and what could be some of the benefits for your company.